HELP TOPICS – COVID-19:
RMV NOV- DEC SENIOR DAYS LICENSE RENEWAL INFORMATION
REPORT NON-COMPLIANCE OF THE COMMONWEALTH’S TRAVEL ADVISORY QUARANTINE, FACE COVERING, GATHERING, OR OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH RULES
Welcome to the Chatham, MA Council on Aging website. Here you’ll be able to find everything from the FLASH Newsletter to our events, calendars, registration forms, and more. As always, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 508-945-5190 or stop in to the Senior Center at 193 Stony Hill Road, Chatham, MA 02633.
COA Mission Statement
We support Chatham residents age 60 and over with a range of health and wellness, social, educational and outreach programs and services to enhance the quality of their lives. We welcome the support of Chatham residents of all ages to promote our mission through community service and resource development.
Since its inception in 1974, the Chatham COA has worked to unify the community in enriching the lives of our over 60 population and those who are caregivers. We offer a wide range of programs and services which are health and wellness oriented and which promote congenial, social and educational opportunities. As a dynamic organization the COA must work in these times to meet the evolving needs of Chatham’s over 60 population. To that end the COA shall be guided by these core values:
- We welcome all residents, both those age 60 and over who are eligible for our services and those of all ages who wish to contribute volunteer service to their community.
- We affirm the dignity and value of all Chatham residents.
- We safeguard privacy and confidentiality.
- We commit to ongoing outreach efforts to identify the needs of at-risk residents age 60 and over, and in partnership with other agencies and resources, arrange for consultation, intervention and referral as needed.
- We celebrate the contributions of all who partake in and support COA’s programs and services.
- We commit to ongoing research and evaluation to identify new needs and self-assess our effectiveness.